Amanda is a Managing Attorney at Global Immigration Associates. Her practice focuses on employment based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions. She has extensive experience handling B, E, H, L, O and TN visa cases, employment-based green cards (EB-1 and PERM labor certification) and USCIS Requests for Evidence and appeals. She also has experience advising companies on corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and I-9 compliance issues.
Amanda works with clients in several industries, including automotive, insurance and technology.
When she isn’t at the office, Amanda enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling and playing the piano.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- Amanda is licensed to practice in Illinois.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Presenter, “Budgeting for Immigration in 2020,” January, 2020 (SRHM/HRCI Continuing Education Credit)
- Panelist, “PERM Audits – Beyond Business Necessity,” AILA Chicago Fall Employment-Based Conference, November 2019
- Presenter, “Top Ten Perks for Foreign Nationals,” September, 2019 (SRHM/HRCI Continuing Education Credit)
- Presenter, “Creating an Immigration Policy That Will Impress Talent,” December 2018 (SHRM/HRCI Continuing Education credit)
- Presenter, “The Beginner’s Guide to Immigration,” September 2017 (SHRM/HRCI Continuing Education credit)